To get a job in Netherlands successfully, you must know spoken Dutch, English or German. Working in a Dutch family caring for someone in need of help, in addition to nursing, such as maintaining personal body hygiene, toileting, helping with walking, dressing, eating, visiting a doctor, etc., you will be expected to do basic household tasks such as shopping, cooking, dressing and ironing. The exact nature of the work depends on the needs of the particular family.
If you are willing to work for Dutch families, we look forward to welcoming you to our company and hope that you are:
● Fluent in Dutch, English or German (able to communicate in everyday life
● Have experience in nursing
● You are honest and caring
● Knowledge of household chores and have cooking skills
If you think you are suitable for this job, please contact us or fill in the form on our website in English. We will contact you within 3 days of receiving it. To get a job faster, we recommend:
● A completed CV in English. We will send you the forme
● Photos no older than 1 year (preferably not documentary)
● References, thank you cards from former families (major advantage)
● Impeccable reputation – Police clearance of good conduct (an advantage)
● A medical booklet with a stamp "Available for work"
● Valid passport or identity card and a European health insurance card
● Have a bank account number for the transfer of salary
● If you are required to drive a car in the workplace, you will need a driving licence.
Benefits of working for us:
● Legal employment in a Lithuanian company with full social security and compulsory health insurance (no employment fees). Wages are competitive with those of illegal work.
● Employee accident insurance (valid 24 hours a day, both on departure and at home)
● Our company will take care of you for the duration of your employment in Netherlands and you will feel safe and appreciated at your work. You won't be left alone in the event of a problem (we collaborate with trusted partners in Netherlands)
● Flexible employment relationships (fixed-term, open-ended employment contract)
● Christmas and Easter bonuses
● Help and advice in case of difficulties or problems
● Reimbursement of travel expenses
● Free accommodation and meals while working for the family
If you find a suitable job offer, please fill in the form and contact us.
Address of the company's registered office:
Svajonės g. 17
Informuojame, jog svetainėje yra naudojami slapukai (angl. cookies)
Sutikdami, paspauskite mygtuką 'Sutinku'.
Sutikimą bet kada galėsite atšaukti ištrindami įrašytus slapukus savo interneto naršyklės nustatymuose.
Tęsdami naršymą svetainėje jūs sutinkate su slapukų naudojimo sąlygomis.